Archived Task

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUI Archived Task

How do I disable the annoying Archived task window that Pops up every time I start DVDFab?
    I don't want to see messages about the last task completion, or the Task Window.

You can delete archived tasks by selecting the task icon (the three dot-bars) on the left side of the main screen. That opens up the task window. Click on the Archived Task button and check the tasks you want deleted, then select the delete button on the bottom left of that window. Clicking the box next to "Source" will check all the task listed at once.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	267
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	354409

Comment

Hi Yanta,
      You can avoid this by starting DVDFab with no discs in your drive and choosing the module and mode you want to use before loading. If you start the program with a disc loaded in Copy->Main Movie mode and then change to Full Disc, it will save the Main Movie selection as an Archived task.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
        Hi Yanta,
        You can avoid this by starting DVDFab with no discs in your drive and choosing the module and mode you want to use before loading. If you start the program with a disc loaded in Copy->Main Movie mode and then change to Full Disc, it will save the Main Movie selection as an Archived task.
        Thanks Signals.

DVDFab usually starts in the last mode you used, which in my case, is usually Ripper. The task that is getting archived is the last movie I ripped. It's only ever the one movie, and always the last one. I always remove the disc after the rip because I store all of my Original discs off site.

I don't know if this was a bug that got fixed or not, but after a recent update the behavior has stopped.

All's well that ends well.

Comment

Working...
        X