Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does All-in Discount apply towards Passkey?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does All-in Discount apply towards Passkey?

Hello, I saw in another post that those that have the Lifetime All-in get a 50% off discount on new and other products. I am wondering:
    1) Is this correct?
    2) does it apply to the Passkey bundle Bundle Sale: Passkey for DVD & Blu-ray (lifetime

I don't see in my account where it shows any type of all-in one discount, so I thought I would ask.

Many thanks!
    chris

All-In-One is a package that applies to DVDFab modules only (like Blu-ray, DVD and UHD Copy, the Ripper modules, Cinavia Removal etc). It is correct that if you have an All-In-One license that doesn't have a new product or module, you can add it for 50% off. You must do this from within your Member Center account. The discount does not apply to Passkey or DVDFab Media Player or the Movie Server.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Gotcha. Thx so much!

Comment

You are welcome, note that the All-In-One "missing module" 50% discount usually has an expiration date.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)................................NEW Guide: Using Images in Posts

Comment

Working...
        X