No announcement yet.

Can't purchase your products...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Can't purchase your products...

I dont know where to put this questions, so I post here.

I cant purchase Products from your official HP in Japan.
    When Im at the last stage, creditcard number, MasterCard, it rejects every try.

I already checked my creditcard company, they told me that my card has no problem.

Is there anything wrong on my computer, or your HP?

I was wondering that if it would be possible for you to help me...

Hi Kepkep,
    Sorry for the problem you have experienced. The sales and support staff will not return to the office until Monday morning Asia time. Please click the "Support" button in the black banner at the top of this page and send them an email message. Post again if you have a problem making contact.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I had that problem until I checked my credit card setting about over seas payments. that was rejecting it for me.

Comment

Little question for jimczyz to you pay on us money? Because when i put my money device like Canadian money, he don't accept, but when i put on us money, he accept my credit card. Maybe you got the same problem
        Last edited by Electro007; 06-30-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X