Main Movie-- x%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Main Movie-- x%

Click image for larger version  Name:	for dvdfab.jpg Views:	3 Size:	19.2 KB ID:	357664
    I have been using DVDfab Version 8 for years and have just downloaded Ver10.
    When I copy a movie, usually "Main Movie", I sometimes get xxxxMB 75%. (or some other percentage.) What is being reduced by the percentage? Quality? Extra features like bios of actors, or ???

Thanks a lot! Rick
    Attached Files

That is the percent of the original selected from the disc. 75% is compressed by 25% and should be no problem.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

As with v8 you can set DVDFab DVD Copy for no compression by clicking on the wrench icon. Please follow the suggestions linked in my sig for using images in posts, your jpg was too small to view clearly, pngs work better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 FABADVANCED.png
Views:	127
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	357667

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Suppose there is no wrench? I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, because I couldn't seem to make the software save my movie on my hard drive. Now I know; there is no wrench, and that's where that particular setting is to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelsen View Post
          Suppose there is no wrench? I kept thinking I was doing something wrong, because I couldn't seem to make the software save my movie on my hard drive. Now I know; there is no wrench, and that's where that particular setting is to be found.
          Please take a screenshot of how it shows on your end and post it here.

To save the movie to your hard drive, you can click on the folder button next to the SAVE TO field to select a path.

Comment

Working...
          X