Cinavia Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinavia Removal

Hi All, I am still learning all the features of DVDfab and this forum has been helping a lot, but one issue I have come across is Cinavia Removal. I am running the latest version of DVDfab 10.2.1.0 64 bit and the program picks up in the rip about Cinavia protection and shows the symbol. but following you instructions here:

DVDFab Blu-ray Cinavia Removal can help Blu-ray users remove Cinavia watermarks and output lossless PCM audios or other high quality audios on the backup discs.

I should have a Cinavia symbol in the audio screen crossed out, but this does not appear. is there anything else I need to do/doing wrong I have attached the screen shots of the setting and process. If the symbol no longer appears but the Cinavia Removal work that great! but might be worth updating the guides.

if you need a log file if you can let me know where these are located that would be great.

many thanks!
    David
    Attached Files

Hi David, the message you are seeing means that the disc is infected but that removal is not supported yet for this title. A reminder that Cinavia Removal must be purchased separately (unless you bought one of the package deals that included it). If Removal is supported, the message box is much larger (see below). You can check to see whether a title is supported yet here: http://blog.dvdfab.cn/cinavia-protection.html on the Reference Lists tab.

Your captures look very small, for better results, read the tips linked in my sig below.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-011CINMSG.png Views:	1 Size:	73.9 KB ID:	358565

The text in the box above is dated, Removal works now for Full DIsc also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks for the reply, I bought the all in one lifetime solution so Cinavia removal (as far as I am aware) is included, at least there seems to be a licence key for it., also the Blu-ray I am trying to remove Cinavia from is supported according to the link you provided but I still do not have the also appear in the audio steam. and thanks for linking of the pictures I have now reattached these if it helps.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	358620

Comment

Working...
      X