A question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question

I have 3-4 DVDFab software, all registered to different emails. I would like to register all to the same email and one account. I know I can contact support and do it. But first I would like to know, suppose I have 4 software in one account and I want to remove 1 software and transfer to another email, would I be able to do that too through support?
    Last edited by khanyash; 09-17-2018, 04:27 AM.

They can do this for you, but it should not be requested repeatedly. It must be an email that is real and that you can access. Just use the Support link near the top of any forum page.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

To confirm, individual or multiple software can be removed from an account and registered to another email, right?

Offcourse I will not do it repeatedly, it was a question to know if it can be done incase I want to do it in the future.

Comment

Yes. That is, they can move some or all modules to a new account, but it is generally limited to special circumstances. Contact Support and explain the situation to them, they will let you know what they are able to do.

If you just want to use DVDFab on different machines, the easiest way is to buy the additional licenses, US$30 for 3/$50 for 5.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for your support and time.

Comment

Working...
          X