dvd license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd license

I have lifetime license for dvd copy but when last updated it to newest version it gave me trial version and now won't work at all. How do I get the darn thing to go to regular version I paid for? Have written company 3 times now with no reply.

1) Check the status of your license in your account at the DVDFab Member Center.
    2) If it is OK there, open DVDFab with no discs loaded and check the License Info from the dropdown menu.
    3) If it does not show the correct licenses as Activated, re-register it using the Activate button in the dropdown menu.
    Note that DVDFab must have access to the internet for any of the above to be effective, so check that also. If none of that helps, the Beijing support team will have to help you, the office is closed until next Monday for a national holiday, so don't look for a response until then. If you will attach a DVDFab internal log session it might provide some information that would allows us to help you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X