Purchased AIO lifetime...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased AIO lifetime...

Does that mean i will get free upgrades to the latest versions forever? or will i have to purchase new versions as they come out and my "lifetime" license is only good for the version i purchased.. in my case dvdfab 10.

Also, can i have dvdfab 10 and 11 installed separately at the same time as to have a solid official release as well as the beta in order to have a fall back to 10 in case 11 beta has a bug that needs to be addressed
    Thanks in advance...

You are covered forever for new versions. You are also covered forever for all modules that existed at the time you purchased AIO. If a new module comes out that you do not have, you always have the right to purchase it if you want it at a 50% discount.

DVDFab v8,9,10 and 11 can coexist in most cases, each installs in its own folder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Awesome.. thank you for the quick response.

Comment

Working...
      X