Apple TV 4 / 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV 4 / 4K

usually i would select apple TV 4 from devices whilst doing conversion and it would create a M4V / MP4 file but now it is creating an ipod_avc file...

is this going to stay or will it be set back to MP4 / M4V files format...?

it worked fine in almost every version up to and including version 10, but version 11 is different...

Do you have any playback issues with it? Any error messages? Are you using the first Beta of v11 or the later Official release (v11.0.0.1)?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by irnman View Post
      usually i would select apple TV 4 from devices whilst doing conversion and it would create a M4V / MP4 file but now it is creating an ipod_avc file...

is this going to stay or will it be set back to MP4 / M4V files format...?

it worked fine in almost every version up to and including version 10, but version 11 is different...
      Sorry for the trouble.
      Will be fix in next Version.

Yours,
      Wilson
      Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 10-30-2018, 02:18 AM.
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am using official release, it's not a hassle to change to file type rather than device type,
        but you know what we users are like... lol

Thanks for the info about it being fixed in the next update...

irnman...

Comment

Working...
        X