Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save to folders

Hello,
    In all versions I have updated, there was always a folder for Main movie and Full movie in the drop down box to save to.
    In Ver 11, the save to only has the option of saving to dvdfab11, iso, movie server, or to one of my burner drives.When I click on the dvdfab 11 folder, there is a BD info, log and temp folders available. How do I get main movie and full disc folders back.I thought these were always there by default in other versions.

Saving to source drive works well, but sometimes I like to save the disc in Main movie or Full disc.
    Am I doing something wrong here?
    Thank you for any advice.

Hi tmagz,
    The way folder outputs are written is controlled by a setting in DVDFab. I think the default may have been changed in v11, but you can easily set it any way you like. See the capture below. Note that the Save To options will be blank if you do not have a Source loaded.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 OUTFOLDERS.png
Views:	124
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	361718

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals, all is good now.

Comment

Working...
      X