Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can I not turn my ISO files into MKV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Why can I not turn my ISO files into MKV?

Trying to get my ISO files to a format for my laptop but ISO>MKV or anything else is a no go with DVD Fab

You haven't posted enough information to help you. Post the log on the failed attempt at a minimum.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      You haven't posted enough information to help you. Post the log on the failed attempt at a minimum.

No log, there's not even an option to select my ISO files in DVD creator

the ISO folders are empty, not supported

Comment

Originally posted by royalrooter View Post

No log, there's not even an option to select my ISO files in DVD creator

the ISO folders are empty, not supported
        So the problem is not in the converting process, it's that DVDFab didn't see or load your iso sources?

1. Use the +Add button to load the iso files, or simply drag and drop them to DVDFab.
        OR
        2. Use the free DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount the iso file, and let DVDFab automatically detect and load it as source.

If still have problem, please provide as much information as possible, related screenshots and dvdfab_internal.log files will be helpful.
        Thanks.

Comment

I think you are using the wrong module. If you want to make an MKV from an ISO Source, open the ISO in the Ripper (DVD or BD) module, not Creator, which expects video files as Sources.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X