X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase Problem Problems with payments

Hi,

Salestime....

But wordline blocks the payment, and the card because the site seems not be trustable...

How to deal with this?

Someone from the Support staff will contact you, sorry for the problem. Some cards do not allow international payments. You might try again in a few hours, it may be a tmeporary problem with the Fab payment processor.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just tried again, with another card, another bank, but still Payment request declined by card issuer.

I asked for more detailed info from the bank to see where the decline comes from

Comment

Originally posted by kcuypers View Post
        I just tried again, with another card, another bank, but still Payment request declined by card issuer.

I asked for more detailed info from the bank to see where the decline comes from
        Please PM me the email account you used for the payment, so that we can check where the problem is, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X