Full Disc default ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Disc default ?

Probably the wrong place. I installed dvdfab ver 11.0.0.9 the newest ver. and somehow all my defaults settings changed. Anyway most setting are set back up except for the for the Copy Mode. For some reason I tried to set the ( Full Disc ) as my default, but it keeps reverting back to ( Clone Burn Setting ). I thought that all you had to do was click OK after it was set and it automatically set it to default, How do I make FULL DISC the default setting.
    Thanks

All that should be necessary is to open DVDFab (no disc in drive), select Copy then select Full Disc (or other preferred mode) then close DVDFab. There is no default setting, it just remembers the last one you used.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thats what I thought. But when I select Full Disc and close DVDFab it ( does not remember ). It automatically reverts back to Clone Burn, the next time I start up. It was working fine before this last version update.

Comment

I just tried mine before I made the post, it worked as described. Try re-installing it with a fresh download. I can confirm that some Defaults in Common Settings were not preserved in later versions of v11, but this should not effect the session memory since it is not a setting. I will ask the developers when the office reopens. Have not seen any other reports of this but I do not doubt you are seeing what you describe.Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I re-installed the 32 bit, and also the 64 bit with the same results and I also noticed that the SAVE To box at the bottom was being covered up and could not use it until after a movie was analized. Then you could name your movie. Anyway,,,,
          I went back and located version 11.0.0.4 and installed it and now I am back to it working like it is supposed to. Definitely a problem with the new version.
          Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Please post the dvdfab internal log file, I think that DVDFab reads the disc as the data disc, so that it switch to Clone option automatically.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The dvdfab Internal file will not upload. It keeps saying error uploading image, I have tried several times

Comment

Originally posted by edistoriverrat View Post
                The dvdfab Internal file will not upload. It keeps saying error uploading image, I have tried several times
                It could be the the file it too large, you can delete the log file and then repeat the process in DVDFab, it will generate a new log file which will be in smaller size. Please have a try.

Comment

Edit the file so that it shows only the log session of the problem. See these instructions:http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showpost.php?...40&postcount=5

Comment

Working...
                  X