problems with forced subtitles on extract to mp4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems with forced subtitles on extract to mp4

i been tested the lastest versions of dvdfab and exist a problem when you have 2 movies with forced subtitles and convert to mp4, only works on second movie, and in the first activate normal subtitles and not forced. the same when you have three movies, only works good on the third selection and in the others active normal subtitles.
    can you check this bug
    sorry for my english.

Are you saying DVDFab doesn't detect a forced subtitle, or are you saying that it is selected as a forced subtitle manually, but still doesn't turn on when played? There have been numerous posts in the past regarding issues with forced subtitles, including a few by me. One response a while back was something like "developers are checking into it" and another one was something like it is too difficult to properly detect. But no resolution. Do a search in this forum and read them. My experience has been with Bu-ray Copy and although I have many titles in my collection that use forced subtitles, I have yet to have DVDFab automatically detect these and turn them on in the backup. I wont go into the details I use for manually setting it on for the sake of being non-repetitious, but again you can search and read it. But generally, it involves manually checking the original, then manually turning on the corresponding track, if it exists, when copying.

If your issue is that it IS selected in DVDFab but still not turning on in the back-up, that would be another issue. You should probably attach your log and maybe a little more detail.

Comment

Not all discs use true (detectable) forced subs for translations. Some are "play by default" translations that require you to identify the stream (using Preview function) and include only that one when setting up Ripper. I have tested the forced subs filter in DVDFab as recently as v11.0.1.8 and it worked correctly. Your problem with copying more than one movie is not clear, please explain it again. The sub selections will be different for each title and must be set up individually.

Questions about Ripper function should go in that forum in the future for a faster response.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i try to explain

movie 1 spanish audio, forced spanish subs selected
        movie 2 spanish audio, forced spanish subs selected
        movie 3 spanish audio, forced spanish subs selected

result after ripper

movie 1 spanish audio but with normal spanish subs
        movie 2 spanish audio but with normal spanish subs
        movie 3 spanish audio forced spanish subs ok.

this happen when you process the three movies on one job.
        Last edited by mikeonecl; 03-24-2019, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeonecl View Post
          i try to explain

movie 1 spanish audio, forced spanish subs selected
          movie 2 spanish audio, forced spanish subs selected
          movie 3 spanish audio, forced spanish subs selected

result after ripper

movie 1 spanish audio but with normal spanish subs
          movie 2 spanish audio but with normal spanish subs
          movie 3 spanish audio forced spanish subs ok.

this happen when you process the three movies on one job.
          Did you select Fored Only or Normal and Forced Only?

Also, please send us dvdfab_internal log as attachment for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab11\Log

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X