both versions 64bit and regular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance both versions 64bit and regular

Problem started yesterday, both versions on two different desktops have same problem the ripping process starts and the fps start to drop down by 40 then when finished, fab shuts down and error report pops up, have filled out and sent maybe 8 in two days, no matter if I save to folder or burn to disk. the process seems to work but the auto shutdown and error log popping up is every time. this is log from today, not sure if anyone else is having same problem.
    Attached Files

I am not, but I have not tried anything in Ripper. I will see if I can duplicate what your are experiencing. The log indicates you are trying to convert a MP4 to a VOB file, is that correct?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks Signals, its never happened before like this. I had downloaded from iTunes about 5 movies. DMR worked fine, it was using the creator that the problem happened it would at the end close by itself and popup the error report. The movie was fine on the disk. So I tried a old movie on another pc and instead of disk sent it to vob file and same thing happened again. My Pc's all run AMD processors and I have all gpu's disabled and lighting-recording is on. So one pc has all 8 cores working and the other has 6 cores running. At first I thought it was a update that may be the cause. I have a old version 10 that I'll try and post logs with that one.

Comment

Working...
      X