Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BDnfo and Auro-3D

Good evening.
    Seems like BDInfo couldn't recognize Auro-3D track. Do you have any plans to update built-in BDInfo?

Yes it will be updated ASAP, already on the to-do list.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

Would you please tell me that which disc you are used?

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry for high jacking this treat, but it looks like I have the same problem with Auro3D.
        I'm trying to copy the movie 'Guardians' from 2019 using DVDFab 12.0.6.4, it is part of the Auro3D immersive sound collection and it is supposed to have a 13.1 Auro3D track on it.
        When I load the disc only the DTS-HD Master/7.1 and DTS-HD Master/5.1 tracks are available. Is this a problem with the disc or is the problem with Auro3D since this treat was started in October 2019 still not resolved?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouke View Post
          Hi, I'm sorry for high jacking this treat, but it looks like I have the same problem with Auro3D.
          I'm trying to copy the movie 'Guardians' from 2019 using DVDFab 12.0.6.4, it is part of the Auro3D immersive sound collection and it is supposed to have a 13.1 Auro3D track on it.
          When I load the disc only the DTS-HD Master/7.1 and DTS-HD Master/5.1 tracks are available. Is this a problem with the disc or is the problem with Auro3D since this treat was started in October 2019 still not resolved?
          Please navigate to the path, find the BDInfo for the movie disc, and post it here.
          C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\BDInfo

Do you check the "Choose Other Titles" panel and do you have another movie title of the same runtime? Please check if it has the 13.1 audio track there.

Also, please provide the dvdfab_internal log session, the developer will check. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X