Version 11.0.2.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 11.0.2.6

I'm curious what does the term "New: Introduced the free versions of the DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper modules." in the notice of a new version.

I have a licensed version of BluRay Ripper and have been using it happily for a while. When I put a old Blu-Ray into the drive and click on Copy it comes up in trial mode like it has been since the beginning of my backups of BluRays. Where are the new FREE versions being intoduced

Beerman 64

The free (unlicensed) "versions" are built into DVDFab as they always have been. Several things have changed about the way the free version works, the most important being the types of discs that can be decrypted and copied, specifically, more recent discs with new protections can now be copied with the free (HD Decrypter) version than was previously possible.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks, that's what I thought but it I read it as a new feature.

Comment

Working...
      X