Can DVDFab extract subtitles only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can DVDFab extract subtitles only?

I converted "Shark night" from its BD to MP4 but forgot to set the subtitles. Is there a way to extract only the subs from the BD with DVDFab?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190603_135227752.jpg
Views:	991
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	368882

DVDFab doesn't support to extract only the subs from the BD, you can use other tool to do it.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Updated to 11.0.4.0 and it read:

New: Added the support to extract the subtitles of DVDs/Blu-rays/4K Ultra HD Blu-rays using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology and then output them as standalone SRT subtitle files in the Ripper modules (Advanced Settings > Subtitle Mode).

New: Added the support to extract the subtitles of DVDs/Blu-rays/4K Ultra HD Blu-rays using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology and then remux them as SRT subtitles when choosing MP4 and MKV conversion profiles in the Ripper modules (Advanced Settings > Subtitle Mode).

Now it seems I can solve my problem, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Paultx View Post
          Updated to 11.0.4.0 and it read:

Now it seems I can solve my problem, right?
          Your request is to "extract only the subs", but it will output a video file plus standalone srt file(s), so it does not solve this problem.

Comment

Paultx,
            It does not put out only the sub files, as Mona said, but the subs are in a different file than the video, they are not muxed together.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X