Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot see my own user profile or thread I made.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot see my own user profile or thread I made.

When I click on my own user profile and when I try to look at a thread I posted in the DVDFab forum I get a message that says: "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page." Is this a bug or did my profile and thread get blocked somehow? I've attached screenshots to show the errors I'm receiving.
    Attached Files

You user account is classsified as a "New Member" which means that some forum permissions and tools are restricted for a brief period.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      You user account is classsified as a "New Member" which means that some forum permissions and tools are restricted for a brief period.
      Hi signals,

Thanks for explaining. I understood that part when I read the forum rules. However, I did not see anywhere that it would prevent me from seeing my own profile, or my own threads for that matter. That's what made me question if something is wrong. But my thread is visible again so I'm not to worried about not being able to see my profile right now.

Comment

Hi DW, welcome to the forum.. Your account should be unrestricted now.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Hi DW, welcome to the forum.. Your account should be unrestricted now.
          Hi signals,

Thank you.

Also, you might want consider updating you contact admin link for forum errors like the one I was experiencing. It directs you to PM an admin named Goland who hasn't logged into the forum since 2013. So it's good that I posted here instead of following the instruction for contacting him. Then my issue would have never been addressed.

Comment

Working...
          X