no license after update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key no license after update

my member center says You haven’t purchased our products yet when i bought life time for uhd copy and UHD Creator this changed after the update to 11040

From the drop down menu you access by clicking on the down-arrow on the top left of the main screen, one of the options is to activate the product. Click on that and it will prompt you to enter username/password. Try that and it should fix the problem. (This is assuming you updated to the same device you had the prior version that was activated). Did you use online or offline update? I usually use offline, that way you can save the current version in case you need to roll back. Also, online update has been somewhat problematic for me in the past, so I normally use offline.

Comment

Do you have access to the email you used to set up the Member Center account and make the purchases? Send an email to service@dvdfab.cn and give them the details of the problem.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X