After creating a custom menu in dvdfab 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other After creating a custom menu in dvdfab 11

After creating a custom menu in DVDFab 11 64bt and then running the copy of the movie with the custom menu there seem to be a problem in the upper left corner of the main menu that has the name My Blu-Ray in that corner.
    How do you remove the name My Blu-Ray from the main menu in dvdfab 11?

Originally posted by ejk1451kot View Post
    After creating a custom menu in DVDFab 11 64bt and then running the copy of the movie with the custom menu there seem to be a problem in the upper left corner of the main menu that has the name My Blu-Ray in that corner.
    How do you remove the name My Blu-Ray from the main menu in dvdfab 11?
    Edit the text and delete it from the menu, thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9-29-2019 9-34-42 AM.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	372994
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The My Blu Ray name does not showup when you are doing the custom main menu .
      It showup after you copy the movie and custom menu.

Comment

Where does it show up, on the menu page when you play the disc?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have had this happen as well. You can edit the menu tittles etc and any other text when creating a custom Menu but at no point do you see the Compilation (Movie/Menu) Title to be able to edit it when creating the compilation.

When you play the Movie back it is the first thing you see on the screen with your selection of playback files. I ended up deleting the compilation due to this fact therefore I cannot confirm exactly at this moment in time.

Comment

The My Blu Ray Name Text shows up in the left corner of the Main Custom Menu after you play back back the disc.
            It does not Show up when you are doing the Custom Menu.

Comment

The My Blu Ray Name Text shows up in the left corner of the Main Custom Menu after you play back back the disc.
              Please take a screenshot and show us, thank you.

Comment

Here is the screen shots.
                This one is DVDFab 11 Custom Menu it does not show the My Blu Ray on it when it is to be worked.

Name:	Menu.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	373296

This one is the Movie Custom Menu on a Blu Ray Disc that shows the My Blu Ray on it only half of it shows here but you see the whole one when you look at the movie.
                How is this to be removed in DVDFab 11 Custom Menu setup?

Name:	Menu and Movie.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	373297

Thank You

Comment

This one is the Movie Custom Menu on a Blu Ray Disc that shows the My Blu Ray on it only half of it shows here but you see the whole one when you look at the movie.
                  How is this to be removed in DVDFab 11 Custom Menu setup?
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Menu and Movie.jpg Views:	1 Size:	120.4 KB ID:	373297
                  Hello, once we remove the My Blu-ray in the Custom Menu window, it doesn't show up in the output file.
                  It's silly, but do you happen to not delete the words completely?
                  Which DVDFab version are you using? Besides removing the words, what else did you do? What's the step?

Comment

The My Blu Ray name does not show up in your Custom Menu Templates at all to be removed or worked on do you under stand what I am tring to tell you.
                    How can I do something when it is not there to be deleted completely?
                    And I am using the DVDFab version 11.0.5.3 now and the problem is still there.

Comment

The My Blu Ray name does not show up in your Custom Menu Templates at all to be removed or worked on do you under stand what I am tring to tell you.
                      How can I do something when it is not there to be deleted completely?
                      And I am using the DVDFab version 11.0.5.3 now and the problem is still there.
                      If so, please completely uninstall DVDFab 11, use ccleaner to remove all the left files, and then download a fresh DVDFab 11 from https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to try again.

Comment

I did the uninstall and used ccleaner and reinstall DVDFab 11 64bt version 11.0.5.4 and the problem is still there.
                        Then I uninstall it and did the other way to clean every thing out the regedit way and all the other things and the problem still is there.
                        The only other way is to wip my drive clean from windows os and rebuild everything to see if it will do the trick.
                        I will get back to you when I get to do it for now that is the end of the subject.

Thank you for your help.
                        by

Comment

Working...
                        X