DVDFab9 and DVDFab10 folders in Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab9 and DVDFab10 folders in Documents

I have DVDFab 11 installed. Is it OK if I delete these DVDFab9 and DVDFab10 folders?

Yes. Use the uninstaller which can be found in the Program Files folder, delete anything it leaves behind. If you want to keep them there is no conflict with v11, just the space they use.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Yes. Use the uninstaller which can be found in the Program Files folder, delete anything it leaves behind. If you want to keep them there is no conflict with v11, just the space they use.
      When I launch the uninstall.exe file in that folder I get this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dvdfunsh.png
Views:	167
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	376013
      It's Brazilian Portuguese for Are you sure you want do uninstall?.

I can't proceed unless I know what comes next. Will there be an option to remove leftovers only, like those folders?

What if I just delete the folders using Windows' File Explorer?

Comment

Normally, the uninstall shall remove DVDFab and the leftovers from your PC, if some of those DVDFab relevant files/folders are still there, you can delete them using the Windows' File Explorer.

The option on the left corner, which is to keep personal parameters, tick this option, your registration information and those settings you set in DVDFab shall be kept and can be used when reinstall DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
        X