Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab->Ripper ->mp4 - 'Year' tag addded with the current year not movie release year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab->Ripper ->mp4 - 'Year' tag addded with the current year not movie release year

The latest version so of DVDFab Ripper to mp4 are adding a 'Year' tag with the current year, not the movie release year.

Movies that DO match a movie title - I don't honest know if the 'Year' tag was ever populated properly on movies that match since i remove all tags before copying the mp4's to my Plex server, but i do know now that they are all now being populated with the 'Year' tag with the current year, not the movie release year.

Movies that do not match a movie title - Previously, movies that did not match would populate the 'Title' tag with the name of the directory being encoded and nothing else. Now it's populating the 'Title' tag as before and also populating the 'Year' tag with the current year.

This seems to have started with 11.0.6.5 continues in 11.0.6.6.

Hi drewski, thanks for the feedback!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X