X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enable Intel Quick Sync technology

Hi at all...

Graphics Chipset :
    Note: To enable Intel Quick Sync technology, you must switch to Intel HD Graphics.

Problem of a German user ... how is that done exactly?
    and would these settings have any advantage?
    which setting is ideal for this computer (for UHD)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel Core i7-9700KF 3,60 Ghz OctaCore

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB GDDR6

SSD 480GB+HDD 1TB

16GB DDR4 RAM

Windows 10 Home 64bit
    Last edited by D300; 01-04-2020, 10:18 PM.

This varies from pc to pc. I have one that has a dedicated button for changing the gpu, another must be changed in Computer Management in Windows. I suggest that this user contact the support group for his PC/GPU manufacturer for details.

As to which is “better”, that depends on the user’s preferences which may favor conversion speed over video quality or other trade offs. Tests by DVDFab staff several years ago indicated the best video quality was the Software setting, followed by Intel, followed by nvidia. Best speed was usually nvidia, followed by Intel with Software last. These test were run using BDMV sources; I do not believe the Software setting is very practical for UHD unless the user is very patient or has lots of free time.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the answer

mfG
      D300

Comment

Working...
      X