Disk Copy Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance Disk Copy Problem

Why is it with some disks when I'm trying to copy them, it will say in the task line, for example, 63.74GB>4100MB 12%, or something like that.

It then struggles to copy the disk, grinding to a halt at 3% with the time remaining climbing to about 50 hours before I give up and cancel the operation.

What's going on with these disks? I didn't think 63GB could be put on a dvd, and why won't they copy?

If the discs are DVDs, there is something wrong, there is no way they could be that big (usually 7400-7800 MB for a Full Disc copy of a DL Source). Blu-ray and 4kUHD discs are of course much larger. It may be a form of copy protection on the DVD that is not being removed properly. You can support a fix for it by clicking on the Feedback button in the Common Settings dropdown selector. Type an explanation in the box that will open to report it.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi,

It's better to tell us the purchase link to get the same disc, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I don't have a purchase link. I bought it from a used book/dvd store.

Comment

Working...
        X