X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get an Amazon 40 € voucher!

I use Google Translator because my English is not so good:

Only for information.
    This is not the account with which I bought the bundle package at 21. December 2019. When you need Invoice Number tell me.
    Now feel really screwed, I tried on January 21st, 2020 to get my Amazon voucher. I even had to do a scan of the VISA credit card (front) to verify it, even though it had never been communicated anywhere on the DVDFab homepage, nor was it communicated that you had to wait 30 days.
    But well, I waited the 30 days and did the scan as requested, the information came that it can take up to a working day before I get my 40 euro amazon voucher.
    When the day before yesterday there was still no voucher, I asked the support via email, but I still don't get an answer.
    Even today after 3 days no response from the support and no 40 euro amazon voucher. I think that's a real nonsense and am considering getting the money back.

Did anyone get their 40 Euro Amazon voucher from the December campaign?

The office is closed for the Spring Festival national holiday in China. If you supplied the requested information, you will get the promised benefit. You were directed to blur out the middle 8 digits of the card so it is perfectly safe. Since there is no one at the office that can help you, I am closing your thread until they return, when they can reopen it if necessary. The delay is plainly stated on the website.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X