DVDFab MVC Codecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other DVDFab MVC Codecs

is this part of the all in one software ..............? or is this a separate purchase that works on its own...........?

Geekit is not included with All-In-One but is included with the DVDFab 365 yearly subscription (which includes everything in AIO+some). The US$99 per year fee includes:

DVDFab 11, Passkey 9, Downloader, Player 6 Ultra, Enlarger AI, Toolkit, Geekit and all the future software products, except DVDFab DIY.

The DVDFab11 means all modules and options, including 5 PC licenses, 1 on 1 customer service, dual (PC+MAC) OS, extended download service, exclusive skins for the Fab GUI,
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok thanks for the information.

Comment

i own pretty much all of it as far as the all in one and also own the passkey for dvd as well as bluray. only thing i do not own is the player which i do not use. is there any discount for me as i own allot of the software..............?

Comment

Discount for Fab 365? No, sorry. Note that new products are automatically included with 365, while a new product that comes out after you purchase AIO must still be purchased (but is usually discounted for a short time). If you already have Lifetime licenses for most everything you use, I don’t think AIO would be of great value. It is still a great deal for someone just getting started.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X