Disc Messenger status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc Messenger status?

When Disc Messenger first released it kept displaying the same movies were available to copy when I started the program, so I turned it off.
    After updating DVDFab, when the server fix was released, I re-enabled Disc Messenger in the settings, but I have yet to receive any notice that a new movie is available to copy/rip.

Is Disc Messenger working correctly?
    Should Disc Messenger have displayed a notice for a new movie within the last month?

Because I haven't seen anything.

Just wondering.
    Thanks

Generally, there are java updates every week, not certain if all those are actually listed individually. I do not remember any specific disc updates in the changelogs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Okay. I haven't seen any new discs in the changelogs either, so it makes sense that I haven't received any notices from Disc Messenger.

Thanks Signals.

Comment

Disc Messanger will only nofiy user the disc which was opened before and failed to open.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          Disc Messanger will only nofiy user the disc which was opened before and failed to open.
          That makes perfect sense.
          Thank you for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X