offline version of dvdfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offline version of dvdfab

i was wondering what the difference of the offline version of fab is compared to the online version? i just seen recently there is a offline download version now. is there any reason to use the one over the version?

I assume you meant the offline installer and the online installer.

1. With online installer you will always download and install the latest version of DVDFab and won't need to repeatedly download this online installer to get updated versions in the future.

2. For offline installer, the installed version will be the same as the downloaded one, e.g. you downloaded v11074, you installed v11074, but to get update, you will either use the online update or download and install the latest version from our download page to get update.

Comment

i did mean offline installer. thank u 4 explaining that 2 me.

Comment

I have moved your thread to the correct forum so that other users can find it more easily (“General Questions” instead of “General Chat”). Chat is for things unrelated to DVDFab.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

0brian One big advantage to using the offline installer is that you can retain that version, and any other you have downloaded and retained using the offline installer. If you need to go back to a prior or older version, say, for troubleshooting even if temporarily or for whatever reason, you can easily do this. I am not aware of a way to do this if you only use the online installer.

Comment

Working...
          X