Not enough space????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not enough space????

I just downloaded a disc. After it finished downloading and I put in the blank disc, a message came up saying... There doesn't seem to be enough space to burn this image. I've never had this happen before!!! It was a HD disc set at Main Movie. What do I need to do?

Thanks

Is it a 4k UHD Disc or a blu-ray? You may need to compress it for it to fit correctly. Please provide more information. What size blank disc are you using?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Other things are acting odd. I'd like to delete DVDFab and then reinstall it. Where do I get the download to reinstall it?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
        Other things are acting odd. I'd like to delete DVDFab and then reinstall it. Where do I get the download to reinstall it?

Thank you
        You can always download the latest version from https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

If you still get the same issue after reinstall, please attach the latest dvdfab_internal log file and fabcheck_internal log file.

Comment

Working...
        X