bought wrong region blu ray by mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought wrong region blu ray by mistake

It appears I cannot cancel my order and will receive American Gods that cannot play in USA bluray. Did not see the fine print it would not play in USA. Is there any way I can make a copy or rip it?

once you make a copy, it will be region free and should play
    in any player.

Comment

It is no problem for DVDFab. Not all "foreign" DVDs can be played on all TVs if they are PAL encoded, but Blu-ray are OK.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Well, I will find out as it seems I cannot cancel the order. I suspect there is a way to change the region code on my bluray burner to play the disk. However, the disks, though Blu-ray probably have 3 or more episodes each of which might be "DVD". I have a son in Germany, maybe he can make an mp4 out of it and send it to me. The set, 2 seasons, was not cheap.

[EDIT] Got disk in and while region 2 they play just fine on my PC and I easily converted to MP4. Will have to be more careful when ordering from Amazon in the future.
        Last edited by BeemerBiker; 04-22-2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X