Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other MKV265 and Passthrough

Hi,

I've just returned to using dvdfab again and looking at converting a BD to H265, can it do Audio Passthrough or must I use H264 so I still get all the channels and allows my receiver to perform the decoding of the audio (DTS, DTS-HD, DTS-MA, DA)

thanks

What version of DVDFab do you have and is it fully licensed for the Ripper module?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi Signals, I reposted in the BDRipper section as this post wouldn't let me move it

It's the latest version of the DVDFab 11 (downloaded it yesterday) - I have full lifetime licences bd/dvd ripper, dvd copy, drm removal for apple, dvd/bd cinavia

If I choose H265 10 bit then I see no option for passthrough, if I choose H264 then I see passthrough options

Comment

It should work great, but be sure to put a check mark in the Copy Audio box on the Advanced Settings (setup) page. I tried it with DTA-MA HD and the copy was perfect.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          It should work great, but be sure to put a check mark in the Copy Audio box on the Advanced Settings (setup) page. I tried it with DTA-MA HD and the copy was perfect.
          cheers, was being blind, forgot about that setting on the ripping bit itself

my next bit is working out the subtitle format, when choosing remux into file, not sure which is the best vob, pgs (defaults to) or srt
          Last edited by walkerx; 04-05-2020, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X