Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops! This disk contains a new Java protection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops! This disk contains a new Java protection...

Now I have 3 Blu-ray disks that DVDFab reports:

Oops! This disk contains a new Java protection which DVDFab dos not support yet, means that you cannot copy or convert this disk now.

But, don't worry, we already got the disk information, and it will be supported in 1~3 days.

Well not to complain but 1-3 days ??? It's more like 3 weeks (if not a lot more, I lost track of when I tried first time) since I got that pop-up on two of the disks (if not all 3 disks) so 1-3 days is quite an understatement.

I have updated DVDFab 2 or 3 time since but it still reports the same failure. I'm trying to make a full disk copy (.iso).
    Last try was on 11.0.8.6 32-bit.

Are You just busy or is there a bug/problem so You don't get the disk information required to make the changes needed ?

I had one of those back in December. Still waiting for it to be supported...

Comment

New java support is added every week, with each update. They will be supported asap, sorry for the delay.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The movies are:
        1. Give 'en Hell, Malone (2009)
        2. The Secret Life Of Pets (2019)
        3. Dr. Seuss' The Grinch (2019)
        All Scandinavia versions.
        The log is only with those 3 and in the same order as above.

Btw. DVDFav closed with an error by itself when I pressed Ok to "Oops! This disk contains a new Java protection..." after movie #2. I have seen that before too.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X