conecting to fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance conecting to fab

Is anybody having a slowed down time getting fab to login? downloaded latest version took 5 minutes to log on then tried to use DRM for one movie got to 50% took 30 minutes just to get there. running broadband with average download speeds are 230 mbs, tried several times downloaded beta version and same thing just sits there waiting to login to fab.

No, I have not noticed it. The internet in general is somewhat choked up with all the at home streaming. What version of DVDFab are you using? Attach a DVDFab internal log session from one of the slow-to-log-on instances.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm using the new version 11.0.8.6 just updated today I only have a partial log because I stopped the process, I tried the beta version since it was older but same thing now the DMR module will not download it just sits there and quits then crashed sent in auto copy. Have been trying more than 4 hours now to get DMR module to download and nothing. The log is not complete at this moment still trying to download the program, Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's the log
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, will try to duplicate the issue.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

this is the latest log
            Attached Files

Comment

After a complete uninstall, editing my registry to completely remove fab and installing in a different drive, I can not download the DMR module . Last log in closed
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, the same thing is happening to me immediately after the 11.0.8.6 update. Just came here to see if I was the only one. Before that update Fab logged in virtually instantly. Now it can take a while before it logs in. The first time I restarted Fab after the update I thought it was frozen and force closed it because it was taking so long to log in.
                Last edited by Diaboyos; 04-30-2020, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Ah Thanks, for a minute I thought it was just me. I tried everything older versions and still nothing, fab will work but not the DMR module. Maybe they will believe me now.

Comment

Hi, I could not reproduce the DRM module downloading issue, please kindly check and make sure your firewall or antivirius software do not block DVDFab's process and then try again.

Comment

Thanks Mona I got the module to download but during the dmr process it will get to about 50% then stops and my pc freezes up, this is newest log seems like it says success but its not.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X