Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still have Christmas theme in 11.0.8.6 interface?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still have Christmas theme in 11.0.8.6 interface?

My install of DVDFab (11.0.8.6) still has a snowman in the background and snow/Christmas theme in the header. Should this have been removed by now or is my installation wonky?

I don't see Christmas theme on my side. You may completely remove it and then download a new DVDFab 11 from our website install and run it to see the result. If still have problem, please take some screenshot and show us.

Comment

I don’t see this either. Use the offline installer as Mona suggested.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I see the Christmas ads quite often.Doesn't really bother me. Just thought it was kind of amusing to see them in May...

Comment

i still have it on mine as well. lol! Christmas in July is coming to town! Ho! Ho!

Comment

ho! ho!
            Attached Files

Comment

you can change background top right corner where the shirt icon is click on it and change ur background. lol!

Comment

new background
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

It’s removed in the new version.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X