Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchased two lifetime licenses in 2013, only one shows up under the new system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Purchased two lifetime licenses in 2013, only one shows up under the new system.

Back in 2013, I purchased a DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime twice, first for myself, then for a friend. The method of authorization at that time was in a key file. I used one keyfile on my installation, and the other on her computer.

Neither of us had used it for a few years.

I installed 11, and see nowhere to put the key in, but I did log in with my email and password and it is working again. Awesome.

But now my friend is trying to get her's updated and running, and my account shows only one lifetime license. Where is the other one? Both were purchased under the same email address/account.

Your online order placed *******DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime Gift.

Thank you,
    Steven Greenfield
    Last edited by Mona; 05-28-2020, 04:40 AM. Reason: remove order info for security reason

The Service Team will straighten this out for you. Look for a message from Mona, which may come to your registered email. The key file system was updated several years ago and now uses an internet login. There is no key to lose anymore!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I've sent you a PM, please check. Thanks.

Comment

Responded.

Comment

Thank you very much for solving my problem!

Comment

Working...
            X