Win 10 and "Add auto-play handler" ticked but not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win 10 and "Add auto-play handler" ticked but not working

Add auto-play handler does not work.. I have tried even turning on auto play in windows settings, on/off no change. The auto handler is ticked but a no go. Any advice please?

thx
    bw

did you try restarting dvdfab ??

Comment

many times, new instance of win 10 so the OS is clean. other suggestions, this a very basic function and should just work. Con someone please confirm that this feature works with latest win 10 build 19041.264

Thx
      Bw

Comment

Originally posted by bnwbass View Post
        Add auto-play handler does not work.. I have tried even turning on auto play in windows settings, on/off no change. The auto handler is ticked but a no go. Any advice please?

thx
        bw
        Do you mean that DVDFab cannot auto-start to load the movie disc as source?
        Please check:
        1. Whether your PC can detect and recognize the movie disc in drive or not.
        2. In DVDFab Common Settings 》 Drives 》 Drivers section, the drive wanna use is ticked~

Comment

Hi bnwbass In addition to Mona's tips above, these are the steps you must take for the autoplay handler to work correctly, first in DVDFab (depending on your OS settings, you may need to reboot after adding the handler):

Click image for larger version

Name:	autoplay_win10_1.png
Views:	296
Size:	390.2 KB
ID:	382809

Then in Windows Control Panel:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	autoplay_win10.png
Views:	266
Size:	353.1 KB
ID:	382810

This worked perfectly for me in WIn10Pro with the May update.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X