This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey DVDFab Passkey

Just wondering if DVDFab passkey will be replacing the DVDFab HD Decrypter?
    If so will it be included in lifetime membership/ never expire or will there be an added fee? Also, will DVDFab 7 work normally without DVDFab Passkey? Just a couple of questions.
    Chris

We don't have the business information from DVDFab here. You'll likely need to wait and see.

Comment

DVDFab Passkey is a separate program that works on the fly so I would assume it not replace DVDFab HD Decryptor. Passkey from what I understand is a new program fengtao has released and will probably be extra to purchase but have to wait for fengtao to say what the plans are for that. Also no you not have to use Passkey with DVDFab 7 as the work individually and do not need each other to work but they can be used together with out problems occurring

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Also no you not have to use Passkey with DVDFab 7 as the work individually and do not need each other to work but they can be used together with out problems occurring
        I am not able to use both together. If PassKey is running and I open DVDFab 7, insert a DVD, 7 asks for the region, begins to do its thing, in the background PassKey is doing its thing. In the end I get a message from PassKey saying it did its job, and there is no DVD to select in DVDFab 7. DVDFab 7 shows an empty disc tray.

Comment

I think if you let Passkey finsh analyzing (opening) the disc it should work fine. I have used it with DVDFab v7.0.1.2 with no problems. It is not a replacement for DVDFab HD Decrypter. Details on the business aspects of this will be released before too long.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
            I think if you let Passkey finsh analyzing (opening) the disc it should work fine. I have used it with DVDFab v7.0.1.2 with no problems. It is not a replacement for DVDFab HD Decrypter. Details on the business aspects of this will be released before too long.
            Well I am really impressed with Passkey, I dont care what it costs. ( within reason) Now I can use all my programs along with Fab, this is a fun hobby.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
            X