No announcement yet.

Purchase uhd creator and cannot use it because it cannot detect graphic card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchase uhd creator and cannot use it because it cannot detect graphic card

HI, I was previously using a cracked version of DVDFab UHD Creator to try it first before I bought the Genuine Version. My Graphic Card is Intel HD630. When I was using the cracked version for a few times, DVDFab detected my Graphic Gard without problem, it said Graphic Card was supported by DVDFab and converted the 4k movie within 3-4 hours into BD Structure format that can be played on my 4k Bluray Player. Now I have bought the genuine version of this software, but it's no longer support the Graphic Card, it won't convert any thing. What should I do? Can I get a refund ? How to get the software to detect my graphic card like the cracked version. Hope somebody can help me!. Thank you!

You do not need a crack, it has a 30-day trial built-in! The Intel graphics is supported but your pc must be set to Intel graphics for it to work. To check it, go to DVDFab Common Setrings->AV Codec and click the Hardware Info button. It will provide a screen with the active gpu and supported modes. You may need to attach the DVDFab internal log and the Fabcheck log if the HD630 graphics does not appear.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X