I'm having an issue with profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other I'm having an issue with profiles

Before, we could access all of the profiles, select which one we wanted, we could edit it right there to the settings we preferred or set it as the default. How do we do that now?

Now when you click on Profiles instead of showing all of the available profiles and being able to edit each one and set defaults we have five options to set the profile for DVD or set the profile for Blu-Ray etc. From one of those screens you can change the profile for mobile or theater and it will bring up a screen that shows all of the different profiles. But you can only select a profile you cannot edit the settings within the profile or set as default.

Am I missing something obvious or is there no way to do this anymore? This seems like profiles became much more difficult or I'm missing something.

It is still there, see the capture below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1-011 PROFILES.png
Views:	370
Size:	287.1 KB
ID:	386339

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

That just lets you choose another preset though it doesn't let you edit any of them. When you click on one it no longer opens it so you can edit it, it simply selects it. Do we have to choose a profile, go back to the movie, go to advanced settings, change the settings and save the profile just to edit a profile now when we used to be able to do it right there in the profiles menu? That seems much more time consuming and difficult than it used to be.

How'd you get a different color scheme? I looked for themes and couldn't find them.

Comment

Working...
      X