Transferring a movie onto a Samsung S20 WITH SUBTITLES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transferring a movie onto a Samsung S20 WITH SUBTITLES

This should be really easy, but I'm not really a computer wizard and am having issues.

I burn the movie using DVD Fab, then I use handbrake to decode it, then no matter what selection I make for subtitles ONLY THE CHAPTER NUMBER APPEARS, no actual subtitles and it's driving me NUTS! (as these are foreign films I want to watch, plus I like subtitles period).

Can anyone explain how to get the subtitles on when I do this? Have I made an error with handbrake? Should I use something else?

Thanks a lot in advance.

I would suggest using DVDFab for the complete task. What do you mean by “...I use handbrake to decode it..”? And are you burning this to a disc or converting it to a video file such as mp4 or mkv? Please clarify your work process.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oh, that would be handy to uae Dvd fab for the whole task.

Burning to disc is no problem, i make an mp4 file with handbrake and then download it to my samsung and can't get the subs.

Comment

That worked like a charm, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X