Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

advanced H.264/H.265 parameters. how to make them work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advanced H.264/H.265 parameters. how to make them work?

i want to rip a blu-ray disk with advanced H.264/H.265 parameters but as a result, nothing is changing.

i've tried several different commands but still nothing. the output mkv always has the same bitrate and quality and no advanced encoding options.

how to make advanced parameters work? how to apply them to encoding video?

These will have no effect if you are using one of the Passthrough profiles, and some commands may not be supported. Please attach as text file an example of the commands you are trying to use so the developers can reproduce the problem. Also include the DVDFab internal log session from one of these rips.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      These will have no effect if you are using one of the Passthrough profiles, and some commands may not be supported. Please attach as text file an example of the commands you are trying to use so the developers can reproduce the problem. Also include the DVDFab internal log session from one of these rips.
      the commands really don't matter. i've tried several different combinations of them and all results the same.
      anyway here are the screenshots and text files you asked for. i hope it will help.

Attached Files

Comment

did you try here - https://www.dvdfab.cn/tips/custom-h264-h265-specs.htm

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
          of course, i used it as a guide. unless you mean something specific.

Comment

That should provide the information, I have asked the Product Manager to look at your thread and provide some advice.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              That should provide the information, I have asked the Product Manager to look at your thread and provide some advice.
              thanks a lot!

Comment

Any news on this? I have run into the same problems and I've been working on them for about a year now with no luck. I have also tried just creating custom presets with the options I want included, but that has no change either.

Comment

Working...
                X