Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if I have 32 or 64 bit version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to know if I have 32 or 64 bit version?

As you see with my question, I am not the brightest among you! . After I open DvdFab, is it possible to go to settings and find out whether or not I have 64 bit version? My computer uses 64 bit Windows 10. Does DvdFab offer both 32 and 64 bit versions when update is available? I always do offline installer and download the entire program for safe keeping.
    Thank you.

you should see x64 next to the words dvdfab (dvdfab x64) in the upper left hand corner when you start
    dvdfab, if you have the 64 bit version installed. if not then you have the 32 bit version installed
    same goes with the DRM downloader.

Comment

32 and 64-bit versions are offered concurrently.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can always click on the Settings button (the small down-arrow in the top right corner)
        There you can click on About and it will show you what version you are running.

Comment

Thanks everybody. I tell ya, getting old aln't funny. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X