$25 Netflix Card that I was suppose to get is asking for a credit card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$25 Netflix Card that I was suppose to get is asking for a credit card

Just wondering, is it normal for that DVDfab and if other companies are asking for your credit card before giving you the Netfix card that they offer with the purhase of thier product? I see they say to block out 8 numbers, but why do they even need a credit card? Have others done this and do you feel safe doing this? I would appreicate feed back, from others. Thanks

Well, you must make the purchase before you get the gift card. Is this what you meant? If not, send an email to service@dvdfab.cn and explain the situation, they will fix it or clarify what you should expect.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I did buy the DVDFab Downloader that is how I know about them asking about requesting the credit card. This is why I was asking others about if this is a normal thing or not.This is the first time I have run see this type of request when they are giving a free gift and wanting a credit card referance. I was hoping to hear fro other members.

Comment

Working...
      X