Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Way To Test Graphics Card Speed With Fab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Way To Test Graphics Card Speed With Fab?

Hi all.

I just picked up my EVGA RTX3080 XC card today! FINALLY! I have been trying to get a 3080 for a year now, but I have not installed it yet. Before I do, I want to test my old cards and then run the same tests on this one to compare the time for the task. The old one is a 980 Kingpin.
    What is the best way to do this? I am thinking do a massive shrink, such as a Blu-ray film down to smartphone size, or the Blu-ray to UHD (4K) upgrader. What Ideas do you have for testing the card with FAB performance being the main test goal?

Make a Main Movie folder (not an ISO) of a Bluray with no compression. Then process it with Ripper using the mp4 Theatrical presets and watch the frame rate of the conversion with old and new cards. To eliminate other effects, write the Main Movie step to one drive and the output of Ripper to a different one of comparable speed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X