Dvdfab 10.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab 10.2

I'm so much trouble with dvdfab 11 and 12...maybe you can find dvdfab 10or lead me to it! PLEASE!
    thanks!

What problems are you having with DVDFab12 - maybe we can help?

Comment

hi! i want switch back to dvdfab 10.2...way to completed with dvdfab 11 or 12! please help

Comment

It is no longer supported, i.e. it will never be updated. You can actually download it on the Fab website, but you will be better served in the long run by reporting whatever problem you are having with the current version as Rich86 suggested above.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm waiting for it to happen again so my wife can take screen shots, but this version and the previous before I had her update both crashed. This version has crashed MULTIPLE times now, in the phase of 'finishing' the disc, which usually takes 30 seconds, now will crash frequently enough to be quite annoying. I'll ask her if she has a screen shot, but has anyone had any issues, or have we done something wrong?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X