Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the DVDFab Movie Server Still Supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the DVDFab Movie Server Still Supported?

As I see that the DVDFab Movie Server is no longer for sale on the site I'm wondering if this product is still supported or if it has been discontinued as a failure. I'm still using mine but continue to use the SDK version 1.0.1.0 as that was the last stable version your team could come up with. Will this product come back or will a new version be in the works?

There are no plans for any sdk updates. The vendor that built them could not get certain parts to make any more. I still use mine every day with v2.0.1.2 I had to replace the fan last year but otherwise it runs fine. Fingers X’d.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If the hardware will no longer be supported, perhaps you could consider releasing the source code to the public. Someone out there might take it upon themselves to fix some of the remaining issues with the firmware.

Comment

Working...
      X