Windows 11 Removes DVDFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Windows 11 Removes DVDFab

I'm using Win11 and I've noticed the last three times I've booted the machine that DVDFab has been removed. I'm also getting a Windows Defender message (that I can't view) that says something about Threats Being Removed. I assume this message is referring to DVDFab. I have no problems reinstalling the software but I'd like to determine if there's a way from preventing the system from removing the program again.
    Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

try adding dvdfab to windows defender exception list

Comment

Or turn off Windows Defender if you have other protection such as Malwarebytes.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm using Malwarebytes Nebula Agent and it doesn't have an user interface that permits or allows the user to white or black list and app or program. The past few days I haven't had any issues so perhaps the AI is learning. Let's close this for now. Thanks.
        Better a witty fool than a foolish wit

Comment

Working...
        X