Can you be banned from Disney+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you be banned from Disney+?

Hi, I'm considering buying the Disney+ downloader, but I'm concerned about possibly getting banned or facing legal repercussions if I download stuff with it. Has anyone heard about users facing something like that?
    Also, I don't understand why only 720p is possible to download? They stream up to 4K and there's plenty of torrents with higher than 720p apparently downloaded from Disney+.
    But maybe those who upload those use a different method which isn't well known? If any of them are on this forum, please contact me - not necessarily to reveal how if it's a secret, but so that I can make some requests. Idk how else to do so lol.

Best regards

Please read the forum rules before posting again. I suspect Disney could close your account if they wanted to, so I suggest not to ask anyone here to help with activity that could not be regarded as Fair Use under the most lenient of definitions.

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X