DVDFab Auth Offline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Auth Offline?

I cannot open DVDFab on my machine as it can't login, and I can't log onto the members section of the website. I even tried to see if I could upgrade my products, entered my email address, and it didn't work. Anyone know if there is a known outage?

More likely a false positive on a firewall or antivirus. I will try it later and update here.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok I can log in on my phone if I disconnect from my wireless. Seems that no machine can log into the dvdfab website, and the machine I am using dvdfab on doesn't log in to launch the software. How can I test my connection to the auth front end? What is the url? I want to see where I am getting blocked.

Comment

I figured it out, I had country block turned on in my firewall, and that was getting in the way.

Comment

Working...
        X